IET logo is the official graphic symbol for Institute of Engineering Technology.
LOGO USAGE STANDARDS
- Use only officially prepared logos that are available from IET website. Download high resolution and vector IET logo formats from download links
- The logo should appear in one color only with one color background. If possible, use brown (#660000) with white background. If not, use the strongest color available for logo.
- Do not use different colors for the different elements of the logo
- The overall proportion of the logo should always be maintained. The logo should not be compressed or expanded.
- The logo should always be legible. The logo may overprint a solid background, but it should not appear over type, images, or vivid gradient backgrounds. It should not be used as a decorative background element.
- The full logo should always be shown. The logo should never be cropped for used as a design element.
- When the logo using as design element, it should appear full logo, do not distract logo front with other design elements, do not skew, streach logo